• Welcome Back Bingo will be held at the Memphis branch on April 14 from 6-7:45 pm Light refreshments will be served. Registration required.
• Push Pin Poetry will take place on April 18 at the St. Clair County Library. April is National Poetry Month, so head over to the Teen Corner cork board to order and pin words in a poem.
• Eat healthy, be active, stress less will be available on April 18 and 25. Register by visiting https://msu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0rceCqrj8vEtf3ZF1vjFTrwd5EnvXZKUOr. Once registered, a link to the class will be emailed to you.
• Come to the St. Clair Public Library to play cribbage on April 18 from 1 to 3 p.m. Beginners are welcome.
• Stop by the Yale Library, Marysville Library or Marine City Library for a free copy of Count on Pablo from April 18-23. Books will be accompanied by fun financial literacy activities for children.
• Storytime will be held at Maryville Branches 19 and 26 from 10 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. Preschoolers and their adults can join the library for a happy mix of stories, rhymes, music and movement followed by time for creative activity.
• Join the G. Lynn Campbell Library for bingo on April 21 from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Winners will be able to choose from impressive prizes.
• Family Storytime is scheduled for April 22 from 10:00 am to 10:45 am at the Memphis branch. Preschoolers and their caregivers are invited to join in for story time. There will be songs, stories, activities and a little craft.
• Stop by the Main Library, Capac Library, or St. Clair Library on April 22 and check out the egg incubators provided by the MSU Extension 4-H program. The chicks should hatch in about 21 days.
• Come to the Marysville Public Library on April 23 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and make a key chain or backpack charm using pop can tabs and string. parachute.
• Bring a friend and join a play day at the Memphis Library on April 23 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Bottled messages have been found on land almost as long as glass containers have existed. Join the library April 25 from 6-7:45 p.m. as Ric Mixter, investigative author of the new book “Bottled Goodbyes,” discusses some of the most famous messages ever recovered, including three bottles found after the Titanic disaster, and five messages that floated ashore during the Great Storm of 1913. Each of the Great Lakes will be highlighted, as well as how the development of radio on the lakes led to fewer bottles being recovered.
• Use colored glass gems to create a DIY suncatcher to hang in your window at the Memphis Library on April 26 from 6-7 p.m. Adult supervision will be required.
• Come to the G. Lynn Campbell Library for a screening of Disney’s Encanto on April 26 from 6 to 7:45 p.m. Popcorn and drinks will be provided. Registration required.
Library branches in Marysville, Memphis, Port Huron and G. Lynn Campbell have hours of operation from 9:00 a.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The other branches of the library are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday.
For more information, call a local branch or visit stclaircountylibrary.org or facebook.com/stclaircountylibrarysystem.