Remote participants are represented by avatars equipped with a pointing tool to identify key features. Models can be annotated and viewed at tabletop size or 1:1 scale with the ability to teleport into the model from their device even while seated.
The Arvizio Immerse 3D solution includes the following key components:
- Arvizio Director PC or server application where users manage 3D collaboration sessions
- Arvizio Immerse 3D app for 3D model collaboration on phones, tablets and AR headsets
- Arvizio Cloud suite of services for secure content synchronization and collaboration
Immerse 3D offers unique model optimization and efficient WAN transport capabilities to provide efficient data compression and parallel loading of large datasets to multiple AR clients. With on-demand model loading, Arvizio Immerse 3D is an ideal medium for industries such as AEC, energy, engineering, industrial design, manufacturing, aerospace, government and business establishments. teaching how to use their 3D data for impactful interactive web meetings.
How it works:
- The meeting organizer launches a session from his Arvizio Director application.
- A QR code for joining the session is shared with participants through the web meeting.
- Meeting participants scan the QR code and join the session with their devices.
- 3D models are transmitted to all participants in real time; no need for every user to download them.
- During the meeting, participants can discuss and annotate the 3D models in real time.
- When the meeting is over, the templates on the client devices are automatically erased.
“Bringing augmented reality to web meetings provides a more impactful experience – it’s visual, interactive and immersive,” says Jonathan Reeves, CEO of Arvizio. “We empower our customers to use 3D visualization with stakeholders around the world and use augmented reality for more efficient and realistic project reviews. We are excited to provide this capability to our customers as remote interactions and digital meetings become the norm.
Arvizio’s Immerse 3D can be used on a variety of meeting platforms with screen sharing capabilities, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, BlueJeans, Amazon Chime, and Google Meet. The device app is available for Apple iPhones and iPads, Android phones and tablets, Microsoft HoloLens 2, and Magic Leap devices. Additionally, Arvizio’s Immerse 3D interfaces with popular IoT data hubs in the cloud or on-premises, providing the ability to integrate and combine live IoT data with objects in 3D models to create a working digital twin.
For more information on Arvizio’s Immerse 3D, please visit arvizio.io